♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
I'm so into Chinese! I'm readingmaking myself only read Chinese books. I'm only listening to Chinese songs. Definitely. Have to be. But I'm happy to be.
CHINESE O LEVELS TML. This is so scary, wish me luck.
How come I'm so calm now? I always only freak out on the actual day. I hate freak outs. I hate freak outs.
I sat there staring at my stupid confirmation slip excitedly trying to look out for my index number, but for all that I was happy for, there was none. Like, what the hell I think I'm crazy. NOT EVEN MY ENTRY PROOF WHATTTTTTTTTTTT! So for the past few days I thought my confirmation slip was my entry proof. HAHAHA. Then as usual I overturned my whole room just to find my dear entry proof. And there, it was in my hot pink file.
I feel very slack. I don't want to do Chi assessments. I want to go out. I want to go and party. I want to go to the beach. It's been since August.
But I want to go to a Halloween party most! I don't have costumes & money though. So I'll have to dream about them.
There's Queen Nile, speed racer, marionette, barbie-in-box, law officer, zorro, vampire girl, hershey kiss and frankenstein bride. All pictures courtesy of facebook:D ha.
♥♥♥ I♥Halloween! IwantHalloween!
Seen someone's H.party's pics, she was dressed something like this, hahaha it's rocking awesome. love the idea. so cool!